For over 50 years, IRA has been an instrumental force in offering proactive prevention to the retail industry of Idaho. Following are just a few of the many ways we strive to continually keep our members in check and prepared for any issues that may affect their business…
- Informing you on current events at our State Capitol
- Investigating potential service providers and tools for our industry
- Researching business laws, rules, and regulations
- Offering educational seminars to ensure you are operating “up to code”
- Providing low cost member service programs and products
- Uncovering helpful tips on customer service, marketing, loss prevention, and much more!
The IRA staff offers each of our members the personal attention they deserve in addressing their individual problems or concerns. It is our mission to provide our members with the necessary tools to survive and succeed in today’s industry.
- Allied (i.e. credit bureaus, consultants, manufacturers, media, service providers, suppliers, wholesalers)
- Food Retailer (i.e. grocers, convenience stores)
- General Retailer (i.e. general merchandise … apparel, shoes, sporting goods, office supplies, furniture, appliances, etc)
NOTE: If you are a retailer selling both food and general merchandise, your member category should be based on whichever item (food or non-food) you have a greater percentage.